Office Administrator - Property
Essential: Knowledge of anti-money laundering practices
A high profile estate agency in the heart of Battersea is looking for a new Office Administrator. Based in a professional office environment with a friendly, tight-knit team they are looking for an individual who is ready to hit the ground running
JOB ROLE: Office Administrator - Property
JOB TYPE: Permanent, full-time
HOURS: Monday - Thursday 08.45am - 6.30pm. Friday 6pm close
SALARY: £24,000-£28,000 per annum dependant on experience
LOCATION: Battersea - nearest Tube: Clapham Junction
CULTURE: Tight-knit, friendly team with an energetic office and regular company events.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Performing and monitoring precise money laundering regulation checks on clients in line with HMRC guidelines
- Facilitating the smooth running of the office
- Maintaining the database of stock and ensuring online content is accurate
- Working closely with branch manager to produce property details, contractual letters and other formal business letters
- Controlling marketing and running social media presence for the office
- Cataloguing keys
- General office administrative duties
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience in a property or finance administrative role with the understanding of anti-money laundering procedures is essential
- Confident, strong character who takes pride in their work and has the ability to stay calm under pressure
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent understanding of computer software - experience using Veko desirable
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, SOUTH WEST branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Office Administrator - Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.