£23-25k + commission
South East London
A new Telesales Executive position has arisen for my client based in South East London. The company specialise in conferences and workshops and you will be responsible for achieving targets set by the Managing Director.
Duties of the role:
- Complete a minimum number of quality calls a day and record these on the company database
- Working to set deadlines
- Ensure client history conversations are recorded on the database
- Provide high level customer care
- Sales and post sales activity
- Ensure days sales are recorded
- Follow up inbound enquires
- Ensure you are always fully briefed of the conference subject matter
- Ensure targeted lists from the database are contacted
- Conduct research to deliver new revenue
- Attend and prepare meetings
- Adhoc telesales duties
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience within telesales for b2b conferences or events
- Experience selling to delegates
- Able to conduct research and bring in new sales
- Able to hit targets and deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Immediately available
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Telesales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.