Service Desk Coordinator
We are looking for a friendly, motivated, and articulate Service Desk Coordinator to join my client's busy team. You will always need to provide the highest level of customer service and be able to provide efficient operational support to the team.
Job title: Service Desk Coordinator
Duration: 6 months
- To receive all calls and emails, both internally and externally and handle in a professional manner in accordance with our agreed service standards of operation
- To issue keys to suppliers via the key management system to. To manage return of keys where necessary
- To check if any jobs have been generated by out of hours resource and action where necessary
- To work within the realms of the set service levels and assist in ensuring they are achieved
- To provide the highest levels of service to all customers and suppliers ensuring the company objectives of excellence and quality are evident at all time
- Log all incoming calls generating a task onto the Helpdesk system
- Manage jobs within an agreed remit through to completion, updating the team, suppliers and customers
- Ensure that the Helpdesk System always holds accurate and detailed information
- Ensure that full use of the Helpdesk System is used to assist the FM team in providing a service to all customers
- Escalate tasks outside of agreed remit any issues, concerns or problems that need support to complete to the team
- To propose and implement changes which result in the improvement of service or efficiency to systems
- When requested obtain quotes from contractors, compile quotes and recommendations and submit to Facilities Managers for approval
- Daily management of open calls, to ensure that updates are received from contractors, jobs closed or service levels are extended and tenants are updated. To ensure any relevant correspondence and documentation is filed to the electronic filing system
- To work with the Team to update and manage the key system
- To assist with supplier management
- To comply with the Company Health & Safety guidelines, ensuring compliance at all times
- To carry out other reasonable duties as deemed necessary by your manager
Personal and Professional Requirements
- Pleasant, articulate and confident manner with an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of the Hexagon Helpdesk System is a bonus
- Methodical approach
- Attention to detail
- IT literate, including Excel and Outlook
- Great time management
- High level of personal presentation, with clean and smart appearance
- Energetic and flexible team member
- Abilities to communicate positively and effectively
- Passion for customer service
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Service Desk Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.