37.5 hours per week
£28k - £32k
Office Angels are recruiting for a People Advisor for one of our clients situated in North Warrington.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with experience working within a HR Generalist position who would love to work with a small, friendly HR team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide employee relation support to all areas of the business
- Support and coach managers to enable them to handle issues directly
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and know when to refer to HRBP
- Handle issues such as; performance management, absence, disciplinary & grievances
- Build & maintain strong relationships with all staff within the business
- Support structural changes within the business
- Assess current ways of working and advise on areas for improvement
- Involvement in recruitment, induction, training & development, exit interviews, culture & engagement communications
- Take ownership of HR Administration tasks when required
- Deliver HR communications to the business
- Generalist HR experience ideally within a commercial capacity
- Experience working in a varied and fast paced role
- Experience in employee relations
- Previously worked within a small HR team
- Level 3 CIPD qualified
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for any questions, call the office on 01925 576 787.
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all interviews. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for People Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.