Our client is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team in Nottingham!
The Assistant Accountant plays a critical role in the Finance team, maintaining the day-to-day transactions within finance and supporting others within the department.
Role and responsibilities
- Month end processes (prepays, accruals, depreciation).
- Maintain complex deferred income schedules in accordance with IFRS 15.
- Support sales and purchase ledger processes.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Overhead cost analysis.
- Cash forecasting and reporting.
- Maintain supplier relationships.
- Ad-hoc projects and reports.
- Support internal stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4-5 years SME.
- Strong understanding of financial standards.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas and macros).
- Knowledge of Sage 200.
- Confidence in handling large data.
- Ability to adapt to changing processes.
- Actively studying ACCA/ CIMA.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
If you think you are suited to this role, apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Assistant Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.