Senior Quality Administrator/Supervisor (FTC)
Our client, an Edinburgh based energy company, are looking for a Senior Quality Administrator/Supervisor to support them through an exciting project for a period of 12 months. Due to the nature of the role you must be able to commit to the entireity of the contract.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a modern industry and work with an internationally based team. The role will be based in Edinburgh City Centre, but remote working will be required occasionally.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a Quality department and experience of working with document control systems (Viewpoint would be desirable).
- Responsible for supporting the ongoing assessment of the Quality Management System, in gathering and analysing information on it to help implement improvements as agreed with the Head of Quality.
- Facilitating internal and Contractor facing meetings to discuss the closure of open points raised from documents reviews and Contractor assessments/inspections.
- Overseeing the Contractor documentation Quality reviews
- Review, assess and make improvement recommendations on current Project Procedures to encourage streamlining and ensure traceability.
- Assisting in the writing of procedures/processes for the Quality department
- Providing on the job training to other members of the quality team
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the Microsoft office suite
- Experience of using Viewpoint (desirable)
- Previous experience of having worked in the renewable energy sector (desirable)
- Bachelor's degree (desirable)
- Vocational qualification in an engineering discipline (HNC/HND/City & Guilds, etc) (desirable)
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior Quality Administrator/Supervisor (FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.