Role - Training Coordinator
Duration - 4 Months (scope for extension)
Location - Rotherham
Purpose of the role
To provide office & client quotation support in the "day to day" office activity in facilitating delivery of field based electrical services to our clients.
· The role will include assisting in managing client data, liaising with clients for quotation purposes and due dates.
· Controlling client spreadsheets, overviewing and highlighting next step action dates.
· Progressing to accompanied site visits for survey and data collation.
· Relationship building for our growing business.
· Progressing to providing quotations for all training programs.
· Ensuring programs run smoothly, monitoring expectations against actual delivery with post training surveys completed.
· Eventually supporting in building a network of BDM's.
· Office based in Rotherham; reporting to Training & Retest Sales Manager.
· Telephone call, Inbound and Outbound, to our clients across a number of varied client sites in strategic designated areas including After Sales Calls.
· Assisting in Liaising with our clients to diarize training schedules.
· Provide updates and reports on progress on calls and arrangements. Managing various spreadsheets.
· Adding and maintaining customer records on Salesforce allowing for visibility on sales pipeline and progress of opportunities
· Ensuring client satisfaction at all times
* Comfortable in a client facing environment and presentations
* Ability to meet client deadlines
* Knowledge of the Electrical Services & Compliance
* Excellent telephone / communication skills.
* Clear understanding of how to match products and services to a sales pipeline
**Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer
Apply for Training Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.