Job Title: Project Administrator within the construction industry - 6 month contract with the possibility of going permanent at the end of 6 months
Location: Maidstone however the role will be based from home initially - site visits will be expected so you must have your own transport
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours a week
Your next company offers: On the job training, flexible working (currently remote with ongoing plans for an office return in the future) plus opportunities to develop your Career
Key responsibilities within your new role would be to:
- Working alongside experienced project managers, assisting them with their administration
- Attend site visits
- Taking notes from meetings, ensuring actions are captured and followed up
- Correspond by email and phone with PMs and clients
- Completing all associated paperwork and forms for all projects sitting under the PMs
Experience and skills required for this position:
- Experience of working within the construction industry in a similar position would be ideal
- Attending face to face and virtual meetings - being comfortable to present virtually
- Really strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
If this sounds like an ideal position for you and you have the experience outlined above, then please apply today. We look forward to your application.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Project Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.