Dynamics AX/365FO Business Analyst // LONDON
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user in London who are looking for an ERP Business Analyst to join on a permanent basis. The key experience for this role is someone who has end to end ERP implementation experience and the right industry experience (FMCG).
Please see below for more information of what my client is looking for:
My client is looking for a full-time permanent ERP Business Analyst to help them to deliver effective business change by playing an integral role in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365.This role will be a mix of Business Analysis work (understanding and gathering requirements) as well as configuration work and support. The person will play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project, initial discussions with users to the final delivery of the result (including support and ad hoc questions) and in maintenance after that.
- Actively participate in the implementation of the ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 across 9 group companies
- Work closely with the Project Manager, Business innovators and Partners in coordination, implementation and integration of ERP system
- Analyze the current business processes and scenarios and recommend solutions to meet the needs
- Define best practice business processes in ERP system
- Map the business requirements and processes
- Identify gaps, issues and workaround solutions
- Cooperate with the company implementing the ERP system in the organization and other business partners in integrations, tests and production launch
- Analyze requirements for interfaces, write development requests and organize testing
- Integration testing with other modules
- Ensure smooth go-live with hyper care support
- Work on global post go-live incidents and change requests
- Actively participate in the maintenance and administration of the ERP system and its services
- Conducting user training and creating user documentation for internal needs
- 2+ years of experience as ERP system specialist, consultant, administrator or similar role
- Experience in a software delivery / consultancy / implementation / project management related role
- Experience of implementing an enterprise software solution (Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is strongly preferred.
Following will be a significant advantage:
- IT Project Management experience
- Cloud platform experience (Azure, AWS)
Would this be of interest? If yes, please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Hagen
Telephone: 0161 242 8839
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Dynamics AX/365FO Business Analyst // LONDON
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.