An excellent opportunity for individuals with Data management and input experience to join a manufacturing leader who supply their products globally based at a modern facility in Derrylin.
Full training can be provided though for this role however we'd love an individual with an acumen and understanding for data gathering, use of IT systems and skilled with Excel.
Initial temporary contract until end of June 2021. Mon-Thurs 8-5 Fri 8-3.15
Qualities we look for;
- Excel skills (Familiar with data input into excel, basic formuals and ideally V-lookups)
- Positive and continuous enthusiasm towards work.
- Must be punctual and on time.
- Target driven in wanting to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Must have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Office suite knowledge (Particularly Excel)
- Fast and accurate data entry speeds
- Very high attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude
- Team player
- Ability to protect corporate assets and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work effectively towards targets in a high volume environment
- Positive team player
- Enthusiasm for learning new systems or training in new areas
Apply now, to be considered.
- Keying alphanumerical data onto MS Excel spreadsheets
- Completing quality checks to make sure the correct information goes into each record
- Escalates quality issues to manager/team lead and ensures resolution
- downloading reports and converting into Excel
- Collecting engineering downtime data
- Filing job cards information using the internal systems
- Proactively assists other areas as necessary
Apply now to be considered
What's in it for you
Work with a market leader, offering a competitive salary with scope for progression and long term career development.
Teamwork is key, we can support you in an environment that encourages teams to enjoy their work together
Innovation in our industry is paramount to our success, we provide incredible technologies to enable you to impact industry leading changes.
Full training, with a huge focus on making a quality product we offer training to all new employee's, this can lead to future opportunities and chances to grow while you learn.
"We can never overestimate the value of our employees. They are the lifeblood of everything we do and stand for, working tirelessly to ensure that all processes are followed to produce the best product in the world. Sharing commitment, effort and talent, our diverse culture is what makes the difference."