We are recruiting for a Senior Administrator within the Construction industry, initially for a 12 month contract however this role is also being considered to go permanently after the contract ends. You will have strong administration skills, able to prioritise and have advanced Excel skills, as you will need to be able to do Pivot Tables and problem solve to fix a spreadsheet if an issue arises.
The daily duties are listed below:
- General typing i.e. quotations and minutes
- Keeping Records
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post - recording enquiries
- Secretarial duties to Managing Director and Senior Administrator
- Making and Receiving telephone calls
- Recording of enquires, quote and jobs
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Booking travel and accommodation for colleagues
- Updating client database and other records including 20/50/90 list and quote detail files
- Maintaining COSHH records
- Maintaining social media and website
- Preparing Marketing material
- Maintaining outlook and emails
- Monitoring of website and keeping up to date
- Keep reception and kitchen area clean and tidy
- Training - booking and organising training, applying for CSCS cards - forwarding applications
- Organising and arranging events for clients and staff
- Any various Ad-hoc duties as required.
- Create site folders
- Manages reception area and greets clients
- Problem Solving
You will also need to have:
- Prior Office Management Experience Preferred
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Without Supervision,
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Technical Skills, Including Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong Prioritisation and Organisation Skills;
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information;
- Strong Record Keeping Skills
- Presentation Skills, including Welcoming Guests to Events
- Ability to Multitask
Interviews are being held asap so please apply for the role directly or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with your CV.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administration Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.