Property Manager/Block Manager
Job Title: Property Manager/Block Manager
Hours: Full time
Location: South West London
Office Angels Wimbledon are currently recruiting for an experienced Property Manager/Block Manager for our well-established client who specialises in lettings, sales and has a large portfolio of managed properties.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Promoting the services that the company offers to prospective clients
- Agreeing marketing material and budgets with the Directors of the company for the promotion of Block Management
- Meeting prospective clients to promote the companies service and agreeing terms for appointment consistent with company policy
- Agree expenditure budgets with clients
- Setting up service charges and all services for new managed buildings
- Managing service charge accounts demands and ground rents where applicable
- Brokerage of Buildings Insurance
- Dealing with arrears management and credit control
- Receiving all information from clients, leaseholders and tenants in respect of faults, breakdowns, repairs and replacement
- Oversee serving of Section 20 Notices
- Advising clients, leaseholders and tenants of their obligations contained in whichever legal procedures they are bound by
- Arranging competitive quotations from contractors for works to properties
- Submitting quotations to Clients for works
- Supervising and checking works to properties prior to approving payment
Professional skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Previous experience of Block Management
Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email email@example.com
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Property Manager/Block Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.