Medical Administrator - Immediate Start
- JOB TITLE: Medical Administrator
- LOCATION: Brighton
- HOURS: Full Time Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
- SALARY: £10 per hour
- DURATION: 3 Months Initially
Our client based in Brighton is currently recruiting for a Medical Administrator to join their quickly expanding team.
- Responding to and resolving queries through multiple communication channels; telephone, email and postal
- Updating and maintaining accurate customer records on medical database
- Assisting Customer Service team with arranging prescriptions for customers, including faxing prescriptions to pharmacies and following up to ensure receipt of original postal copies
- Arranging and filing company correspondences and customer information in line with company policies and GDPR guidelines
- Outbound calls to healthcare professionals and 3rd party medical facilities such as GP practices and pharmacies
- Point of contact for internal queries and communications
- Arranging training days and event organisations where required
- Coordination and communication with other offices when required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in office administration essential
- Previous experience in maintaining records desirable
- Previous experience working in health care provisions services desirable
- Able to work independently as well as to contribute effectively to the team
- Excellent Planning and Organisation Skills.
- Excellent communicator - written and verbal.
- Data entry experience preferable.
- Total proficiency with Microsoft programmes
- Analytical ability in order to identify and improve current processes and procedures
- Keen eye for detail, punctual, organised and empathetic.
- Proactive approach to their work.
- Experience dealing with enquiries via an array of platforms including inhouse office communications (SLACK, Microsoft Teams)
- Knowledge of GDPR and its application.
- Additional languages advantageous
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- Please apply today with your up to date CV and contact details
- If you have trouble uploading your CV, please email it to Brighton@Office-angels.com and put the job title as the subject
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Medical Administrator - Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.