We are currently supporting my client with the recruit of a Pensions Administrator to join their team. They have a fantastic reputation within their field and are able to offer a competitive salary, benefit package and progression opportunities. This role is offering home working at present but must be in a commutable distance from the Sheffield office.
Salary up to £24,000pa depending on experience
Free on site parking
The main duties will include -
- Implementing and running of existing group pensions
- Handling client and CRM queries relating to new and existing pensions
- Process the anti-money laundering requirements
- Create and maintain client files and records electronically and in paper
- Manage and chase outstanding data and information.
Desired experience -
- Numerical and analytical ability
- Experience in manual calculations
- Experience of working with different pension types
- Understanding of lifetime allowance
- Understanding of accrual rate
- Understanding of V Lookup and Pivot tables
- Willing to study to gain pensions specific qualifications
This role is offering remote interviews ASAP so do not delay in applying.
If you have any further questions please contact Jess Nortrop on email@example.com / 0114 2730888
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Pensions Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.