IT Sales Administrator
PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY TO START ASAP - IT Sales Administrator
City of London *Remote working initially
£24,000 - £26,000 *Depending on experience + Annual Bonus + Company Benefits
Our client is seeking an experienced Administrator to join their sociable, friendly and successful team in a IT Sales Administration position, based in the City of London.
The ideal candidate will have a background within IT or a strong interest in the sector. This role would suit someone who is naturally numerically minded with excellent attention to detail. Someone who has experience using all MS packages and ideally MS Navision (not essential)
JOB ROLE: IT Sales Administrator
COMPANY: Global Technology/Software Company
HOURS: 9:00am - 6.00pm
SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000 *Depending on experience + Annual Bonus + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: City of London (Close to Bank Tube Station)
CULTURE: Open planned offices, enthusiastic, friendly, social, supportive and energised team.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Be the first point of contact for all queries regarding renewals and ordering
- Liaising with the sales team, internal and external stakeholders/suppliers
- Database management, uploading correct information and documents onto the internal system
- Review contract documents and agreements
- Responsible for all contract agreement - Signed and filed away correctly
- Deal with any direct queries and allocate
- Weekly reporting
- General ad hoc administrative support to purchasing team
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Credible education, educated to A-level or equivalent*
- MUST have extensive Administration experience, ideally within IT/Software/Technology
- Strong knowledge with MS Packages and ideally MS Navision (not essential)
- Experience with contracts, renewals, licensing and ordering is ideal.
- An understanding of technology terminology
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work amongst a small team and be able to liaise with all levels or seniority
- Outgoing, self-motivated and hard working
- Always willing to go above and beyond
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for IT Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.