Service Quality Manager | 12 month Contract
Role: Service Quality Manager
Location: Predominately remote working but some travel to sites will be required
Salary: £50,000 p/a
Working pattern: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm - any time worked outside of these hours may be claimed back in lieu
Start date: ASAP
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Service Quality Manager to join our Client, who sits within the rail industry, on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will manage and deliver the Service Quality Regime for trains, stations and service quality measures in line with DfT and franchising obligations
Responsibilities in the role include:
- Maintaining high standards and ensuring accuracy across the programme
- Liaise with analysts to distribute reports, giving direction if further reporting is required
- Ensure service delivery standards are met
- Mitigate errors and drive sustainable improvements
- Work collaboratively with partners across the network, ensuring compliance with respective contracts
- Effectively manage costs and support excellent customer service delivery
- Excellent influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills, predominately verbal
- A fast learner, able to learn new processes quickly
- Project Management experience
- High attention to detail, able to understand & breakdown complex language
To find out more, please apply with your CV today or contact:
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Service Quality Manager | 12 month Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.