Purchase Ledger Clerk
Role: Purchase Ledger and Bank assistant
Salary Range £11 - £12 ph depending on experience
Permanent, Hours - full or part time considered
The Company is a leading business in the leisure industry in the Windermere area, it is profitable and is looking to grow further by taking advantage of recent expansion and the growing "staycation" market. It is therefore seeking a purchase and banking assistant with skills necessary for the business. The company can be flexible if part time hours are required which could be working fewer days or 5 shorter days.
We would expect the successful candidate to perform the following duties:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices and credits
- Creating payment runs for settlement of creditors
- Allocating payments to supplier invoices
- Entering nominal ledger payments and receipts
- Maintaining cash books
- Maintaining lists of unpresented receipts and payments
- Maintenance of petty cash
- Other finance and administration duties as required
Required skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years working in finance office
- Past knowledge and experience of working with bank transactions
- Basic excel
- Attention to detail
- Good team worker
- Honesty and discretion
This is a good role for someone who wants to grow with the business as it expands to meet growing demand. The Company will provide the opportunity to further develop skills and experience and to learn from/work with an experienced team.
The hours of work are 09:00 to 17:30, Mon to Fri. Due the nature of the accounting systems the role will be office based.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Purchase Ledger Clerk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.