Finance Officer/Accounts Administrator
My client based in Lupton is looking to recruit a part time Finance Officer/Accounts Administrator to cover maternity 3 - 4 days a week.
They are a family business who service a wide variety of customers renewable energy needs.
This includes scheduling services and maintenance, installation of Biomass Boilers and Industrial Ground Source Heat Pumps.
Role & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing financial information of live projects & jobs
- Raising quotes
- Purchase and Sales invoice processing
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit Card reconciliations
- Process quarterly VAT return
- Collate quarterly account information as requested by the accountants
- Dealing with enquiries that arise on a daily basis
- Maintaining holiday and sickness records
- Intrastat submissions to HMRC
- Preparation of payroll information to be processed by the accountants
- AAT Level 3 or 5 years Book Keeping experience.
- Working knowledge of Xero accounting software.
- Works well in a small team.
- Motivated, reliable, polite and punctual.
They understand how important it is to look after their staff, they are their biggest asset!
They are located within easy access of junction 36 of the M6 with free on-site parking and beautiful surroundings.
And for the animal lovers, you are welcome to bring your dog to work!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Finance Officer/Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.