Part Time - Purchase Ledger Clerk (Construction)
NEW PART TIME ROLE AVAILABLE - CITY OF LONDON
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Up to £25,000 *Depending on experience (FTE)
20 hours per week: 5 days per week
Our client is based right in the heart of the City and is a growing, well established and successful fit out/construction firm, seeking an experienced candidate looking for a part time opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a Purchase Ledger role and a construction background (not essential)
Experience using COINS is also preferred but not essential.
JOB ROLE: Part Time Purchase Ledger Clerk
JOB TYPE: Permanent Part Time
HOURS: 10.00am - 14.00pm - 5 days per week. (20 hours)
SALARY: Up to £25,000* Depending on experience (FTE)
LOCATION: City Of London - Close to bank tube station
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Preparing all supplier invoices
- Cost coding invoices
- Reconcile supplier statements, reconciling accounts, queries, requesting copy invoices.
- Manage all accounts emails
- Manage and follow up on all queries and resolve any issues that may occur.
- Prepare weekly purchase ledger payments
- Completing supplier credit application forms
- Assist the Finance Team with any ad hoc administration duties
- Chasing payments and invoices
- Issuing statements and collating receipts
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- MUST have extensive Purchase Ledger experience
- Ideally within Construction (not essential)
- Experience using COINS software is desired but not essential.
- MUST have experience using MS Packages.
- Excellent accuracy and high level or attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, able to follow instructions and processes.
- Strong work ethic, always willing to go above and beyond.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Part Time - Purchase Ledger Clerk (Construction)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.