Expert liason co-ordinator
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Expert liason team at my client. The successful candidate will undertake strategic recruitment to procure new providers to the panel and will manage our network of physical therapists, psychological therapists and other medical and non medical suppliers. This is a varied yet challenging role ensuring clinical governance of medical experts adn ensuring a high level of service from all the clients providers.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
- Sourcing appropriate providers across a wide range of both medical and non medical services
- Ensuring all medical experts are suitable qualified and hold a licence to practice
- To review gaps within the expert network and undertake strategic recruitment
- To regularly audit our providers to ensure details and registrations are up to date
- Ensuring medical experts achieve the company's expected service level requirements in terms of service and quality
- To investigate and address any concerns/complaints raised concerning any of the providers
- To effectively negotiate competitive fees with all our providers
Skills which you will bring with you include;
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of managing negotiations and complaints
- The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels across the business
- Understanding timescales of SLA's/timescales for reports and responses.
- Excellent IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Customer service skills that can be adapted to work with different types of providers
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail.
- To be able to work independantly through own initiative as well as being an effective meber of a team.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times
To apply for this role please email
Adecco aim to respond to all applicants, however due to the large number of applications we recieve this may not always be possible. Should you not recieve a response within five working days please accept this as notice that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Administration Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.