Warehouse Operative - Cramlington 2 Shift
Adecco Durham are currently recruiting for Warehouse Labourers a temporary ongoing role with a global organisation based in Cramlington.
The roles will be working either:
2 Shift Day (6-2/2-10) £11.28
Applicants must have previous Warehouse Pick and Packing experience.
- Receives and reads customer order to identify items to be pulled and verifies stock availability.
- Fills customer orders in accordance with specifications on order form.
- Prepares items for shipment by assembling, addressing, stamping, and arranging for the transportation of products.
- Loads and unloads trucks, etc.
- Moves material within a warehouse or storage facility using material handling equipment.
- Enters product information into computer database.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Basic data entry and computer proficiency essential (previous experience of Oracle beneficial).
Applicants must have previous experience within a Warehouse. FLT licence would be an advantage.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.