Do you have experience working within a team?
Do you hold a full UK driving license?
If so read on, Adecco are proud to be working with a well established Company who are seeking a Yards Person to join their expanding team.
- Great attention to detail
- Driving license is essential due to nature of role
- You will be working outside in ALL weathers so experience in this environment is essential
- Driving forklift
- Checking delivery notes.
- Booking deliveries on to our system
- Preparing drivers loads for the next day delivery
- Emailing internal and externally regarding errors and shortages to deliveries
- Arranging returns to suppliers
- Working in other areas of the warehouse when required
- Loading and unloading lorries
- Ensure reports are completed correctly
- Input reports onto computer
- Ensure clean working environment
Salary: £8.91 per hour
Working days: Monday to Friday
Working hours: 7.30am to 4.30pm
Duration of contract: Temporary to Permanent
The Adecco Group is the largest staffing firm in the world and a Fortune Global 500 company as well as being within the top 10 of Great Places to work in the UK so please apply now
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Yard Person
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.