Team Leader - Hospital Staff Bank
Team Leader - Hospital Temporary Staffing Team
Adecco are assisting a local hospital trust with their recruitment of an experienced Team Leader to oversee the temporary staffing bank on an ongoing temporary contract (initially 3 - 6 months).
To lead on the temporary staffing service, ensuring provision of advice and support to managers, temporary workers and agencies through comprehensive administrative/IT systems support. This will include ensuring effective leadership and day to day management of the Temporary Staffing Bookings team.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide supervision and leadership to the staff booking team
- Provide strong customer service and support to stakeholders
- Work along side department manager to develop growth of staff bank
- Ensure processes are in place and continually reviewed to ensure continual improvement
- Respond to service demands
- Support team growth
- Working in a busy office environment.
- Supervising others.
- Working with data information.
- Substantial administration experience.
- Experience of payroll processes and ability to provide advice and guidance.
- Understanding of quality standards necessary to deliver effective service delivery.
- Process improvement
- Demonstrate the ability to operate, lead and deliver a well organised structured team.
- An understanding and appreciation of the different needs of the diverse service user requirements.
- Experience of dealing with complaints.
Health Service and staff deployment experience would be an advantage but not essential.
£12.74 p/h based on 37.5 hours p/w.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please apply here or contact Adecco on 01202 202810
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Team Leader - Hospital Staff Bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.