Recruitment Consultant - 5002
Until December 2021
upto £15 per hour paye
Monday - Friday office hours
Remote working until further notice
My high profile client are currently recruiting for a Engineer Recruitment Consultant , to work in the resourcing team on an initial contract lasting until December 2021 with potential to extend.
The Recruiter will work as part of the Talent Acquisition delivery team being responsible for attracting and delivering high quality internal and external candidates, across permanent hiring to the Field Operations business in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Proactively sourcing and engaging with the best talent in the industry using a variety of sources: social media, job boards, advertising & search engines
- Screen CV's and conduct detailed candidate telephone interviews to match skillsets with requirements
- Create a pipeline of candidates for future opportunities
- Network and maintain relationships with candidates ensuring they are kept informed
- Manage and support advertising campaigns, working within the team to utilise appropriate advertising mediums - sharing best practice
- Utilise WDR to identify and proactively approach key internal talent
- Utilise Linkedin Recruiter licences and other provided media to support direct hire model and proactively source and mine suitable candidates
- Manage on-boarding of permanent new hires - verbal offers, raising contracts, generating pre-employment checks
- Ensure all activity is compliant and in line with relevant country specific legislation and governance to protect the companies right to operate.
- Uphold the group recruitment and assessment standards for all hiring activity, designing & delivering effective assessment strategies thus ensuring an excellent candidate and hiring manager experience
- Ensure all resourcing activity is aligned to the talent and D&I strategies
- Work closely with the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist & Talent Acquisition Specialist ensuring the right candidates are identified in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Able to engage with & build relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Drive to direct source through utilisation of various media and online channels - proven experience of approaching, interviewing and offering, both internal and external candidates
- Strong Talent Acquisition "know-how"
- Demonstrable analytical ability and commercial awareness
- Good communication skills, aligned to candidate and employee experience, both written and oral
- Resilient and comfortable dealing with ambiguity, with that ability to work in a Shared Service
- Strong understanding of social media, harnessing its capability as appropriate channels of attraction.
- Results oriented with a 'can do' approach. Able to deliver in a fast paced environment
- Embraces and nurtures diverse backgrounds
- Good knowledge of recruitment related employment law in the UK and, where necessary, internationally
- Flexible and agile ensuring the needs of the business are meet
- An ambassador for the Talent Acquisition Team always
Experience required -
- Experience of the total recruitment cycle, an awareness of a variety of resourcing methodologies
- Previous experience in generation of candidates using a variety of sourcing channels as well as screening
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management and communication skills
- Worked in a Shared Service environment managing high volume recruitment campaigns
- Desire to approach internal talent and discuss opportunities
- Proven analytical ability and commercial awareness
- Experience of working with multiple hiring managers in a highly matrixed environment
- Demonstrable experience of using social media and harnessing its capability as appropriate channels of attraction.
- Track record of delivering quality hires in a fast paced environment. Managing multiple roles with a results oriented and 'can do' approach
- Experience of applying TA related employment law in the UK and, where necessary, international employment law and associated screening/ vetting requirements for both FCA and non-regulated roles in all aspects of the recruitment process
Apply for Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.