Learning Program Manager
Role: Learning Programme Manager
Duration: 12 months
Location: London (remote work for now)
Bonus: Company Plan
About the role:
Most of our cstomers are going through some form of digital transformation. We want to help our customers feel equipped for this, and lead change in their organisations so they succeed and grow in a digital world. It might be helping them make the shift to mobile, pivot to programmatic marketing, build their brand online, or develop the next wave of talented 'digital leaders'.
The team leads our work to support companies in making these changes. We provide tools to help companies diagnose their needs, we develop and run a range of our own education programs.
Every Digital Academy program brings together multiple functions to design & deliver great learning at scale. We work with external partners to develop a network of trained facilitators who run virtual and face-to-face programs, as well as developing e-learning and virtual/blended learning experiences. The whole operation scales to support thousands of people across many markets.
About the role
As a Learning Programme Manager, you're part of the team that is responsible for our state-of-the-art, virtual and face to face marketing education programmes. You are managing a portfolio of 30+ self-paced interactive workshops (called "Labs" and "Mini Labs"), continuously improving and updating clear and concise education and comms materials for our growing pool of external facilitators and partners, and eventually our clients. You'll manage the platform which hosts these programmes and are the connector between Learning Design, MarComms, and Operations.
· Function as a joining link between the learning design, communication and operations departments of the GDA team, and liaise with Global sales teams to best serve their and their customers' needs.
· Translate workshop materials into more scalable learning formats (e.g. workshops-in-a-box and e-learning) in collaboration with our Programme Leads.
· Monitor industry trends, product development and feature changes, and incorporate into programme material.
· Maintain, update and optimise virtual and face to face workshop materials (presentation decks, workbooks, worksheets, Jamboards, communication pieces, etc.) as required.
· Collect and implement feedback from clients, facilitators on programme content.
· Communicate programme content changes with clarity, confidence and charisma in our regular quarterly briefing calls to facilitators.
· Support the Marketing Lead in orchestrating internal and external messaging through a set of communication channels (e.g. via website and email).
- Experience in creating virtual and/or face-to-face workshops for B- and C-Level audiences,
- Experience in creating compelling and concise learning materials, ideally with a background inLearning Design.
- Proven track record in working in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- Experience in project management (demonstrated attention to detail, ability to hit objectives & timelines) and managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Fast learner thrives in ambiguity, able to cope with a fast-paced, complex environment.
- Experience with consulting marketing clients holistically, e.g. on direct-response/e-commerce and brand marketing, and tackling digital transformation challenges.
- Knowledge about methods and technologies that enable state-of-the-art digital marketing (e.g. targeting, measurement, media buying, automation, tagging, web analytics, audience segmentation, etc.)
- Knowledge about industry trends around data privacy, brand safety and ad standards.
- Experience working with partners such as performance, media and creative agencies.
- Experience in partner management & event management
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Learning Program Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.