Location : Coventry
2pm -10pm (includes Saturday & Sunday work)
To support key project work for our client . this is a temporary role and applicants must be available to start ASAP.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications required for this role:
· Experience of working in a Warehouse or stores.
· Experience of manual handling
· Safe transportation and storage of goods
· To perform visual checks, and report any faults to the control room operator immediately.
· Following standard operating procedures, policies and ways of working
· Working collaboratively as part of a team to meet key production targets
Candidate must be able to lift 20-25kg, and own their own steel cap boots and high vis jacket.
We're looking for people with;
· A willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills
· A 'can do' attitude who enjoys variety in the working day with the ability to maintain levels of focus for the repetitive aspects of the role
· An eye for detail to spot any potential issues and the confidence to take the necessary actions to resolve and follow up or to escalate to the right person
· The ability to work to defined standards and processes
· Great communication skills with the ability to work well with others providing help and support to seasonal colleagues who join the team at our busiest production times.
· A flexible and adaptable mind set in order to respond effectively and efficiently to changing production requirements.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.