Technical Delivery Professional
Location - Remote (Office in Ipswich)
Day Rate - £345
IR35 - INSIDE (must use an umbrella company)
Duration - 3 months
The individual will be responsible for managing the technical and operational relationship with a number of critical 3rd parties and suppliers to Media and broadcast such that the Product, Service, Engineering and operational teams have excellent engagement, interactions, delivery and service with 3rd parties
* Maintain regular constructive service, operational and financial relationship between our client and each the 3rd parties
* Drive for the best value for money across the supplier base without compromise in achieving the best suppliers and service
* Ensure service and support levels are at least as good as contractually agreed and Ensuring any SLAs and OLAs provided by the team are met and service credits provided
* Ensure M&B financial plans budget for the 3rd parties
* Ensure that our client is seen as simple to do business with a harmonised approach across the organisation
* Have a clear technical/operational roadmap and strategy how the 3rd parties capabilities/technology is utilised within the solutions the team(s) are responsible for.
* Have agreed clear technical and operational accountability between themselves and the 3rd party
* Have clear functional, service and support expectations between ourselves and our 3rd Parties
* Ensures that the 3rd party capability/technology offers value and is affordable for our client.
* Manage risk with the 3rd parties
* Liaise with the CFU and CTIO
* Ideally holds an IT degree or equivalent
* All round knowledge of TV, Broadcasting, network and IT
* Knowledge of security principles and technologies is an advantage
* Good working knowledge and ways of working using Agile methodology.
* Will manage vendor relationships e.g. through Operational Review calls
* Root cause analysis, problem management/prevention of recurrence actions
* Excellent Stakeholder management skills with Senior leaders within our client
* Vendor management including engagement with Senior Leaders up to CEO within the 3rd party
* Change management:
* Data integrity across service and OSS/BSS platforms
* An eye for process improvements and drive to make positive changes
* Demonstrates commercial acumen and accountable for recommending commercially viable technical decisions and cost effective solutions.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Technical Delivery Professional
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.