Working within the in-house PR team, the candidate will have experience within the technology sector to support a consumer electronics product portfolio.
The role is responsible for supporting the PR activity for defined product categories, and at times cover across the PR and Social Team, which could include responding to general media requests, co-coordinating with PR agencies and suppliers
Responsibilities could include:
- Day-to-day liaison with influential stakeholders for supplying product information and managing questions
- Handling requests, administration, delivery, tracking and collection of review products for trade/specialist/national media including product firmware update management
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases (using media tools) plus translation of press releases provided by global and EU teams.
- Responding to feature articles plus managing interview request with product marketing and technical representatives.
· Co-ordination of press and influencer briefings including invite outreach and attendance management inc logistics management dependent on local, EU or Global briefing.
- Analysing, logging and distributing press and influencer coverage
- Liaising with external PR agencies to manage media outreach programmes and requests and review programmes. This includes the management of product distribution and collection of PR loans.
- Responsibility of shared press in-box and managing enquiries
- Co-coordinating influencer activity locally or in collaboration with Europe for AV and Headphone related activities and projects.
- Reactive features and copy call management responses and co-coordinating submissions for awards
- Review award management and internal distribution plus monthly coverage reports and management of relevant suppliers.
· Distribution of press news and outreach to secure earned content and press coverage
· Co-ordination of case studies, which could include drafting, distributing or publishing to social networks.
· Managing relevant activity around key trade shows such as IFA and CES.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.