The role - Receptionist
Our client based in Gosforth requires an experienced Receptionist to start on a temporary basis ASAP for at least the next 6 months. This position could potentially go Permanent after the first 6 months for the right candidate.
Hours of Work: Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm Friday 8am-4pm
Pay rate: £9-£9.50ph paid on a weekly basis through Office Angels
Start date: ASAP
This position is fully office based with free parking available on site.
- Meeting and Greeting clients and managing all FOH duties
- Answering all incoming calls
- Monitoring the company inbox
- Updating Excel Spreadsheets when required
- Reception/Administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Polite and professional manner
Why be an Office Angels Temp?
- Competitive salary
- To be part of 'A great Place to work 'voted 6th in the UK Best Workplaces 2019
- Up to 28 days holiday accrued annually
- Agency dedicated to Office roles
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Weekly pay
- Temp of the month awards
Office Angels is the market - leading provider of temporary and permanent office professional roles across the UK - from PA's and secretaries to finance and HR.
We develop supportive relationships with our many valued clients, understanding their unique business requirements and pinpointing the ideal fit for their company.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button
If you want to add value to your world of work, why not follow our recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.