Customer Service Advisor (Financial Services)
Our Leading Banking/Wealth client based in Leeds have an exciting opportunity to join them at a time of growth! The are currently looking for an accomplished customer focussed individual with prior customer service experience within a financial services organisation - Any Wealth/Pensions experience a bonus!
Our client have expertise in bringing financial planning services to people in the UK, has a fantastic opportunity within their Operations Team based in their modern offices close to Leeds train station.
You will be a permanent employee of Ajilon working onsite with our client and rewarded with a strong salary, annual bonus, pensions, training and much more!
Our client is looking for people with a proven track record of delivering excellent customer service, strong problem-solving skills, and experience of working in a financial services environment. Pensions or Wealth Management experience previously is also highly desired. We are interested in those who may have been involved in the likes of PPI/Pensions or similar in the past.
Skills / Capabilities
· Exceptional customer service
· A high standard of communication skills both written and verbal
· Proven Financial Services experience
· Highly organised
· Efficient at undertaking detailed analysis and administrative tasks
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills
· A proactive, pragmatic, and enthusiastic approach
· Focused on getting things resolved first time
· Passionate about driving self-development
· The ability to adapt to change
· A "can do" attitude
· A team player
· Pensions & Investments knowledge is desirable
As this is an operational role, there will be a requirement to work shift type hours on a rota basis within an 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive an annual salary paid on a monthly basis, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
If you feel you have the experience we need and are keen to progress your career with a forward thinking organisation then click APPLY NOW for swift consideration!
Apply for Customer Service Advisor (Financial Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.