Senior Diesel Calibration Engineer
This is a fixed-term role which will last for approximately 8 months, this is subject to review and may be extended.
- Planning and execution of an engine or vehicle development program
- Calibration dataset development in-line with attribute targets
- Dataset validation for all ambient conditions both in facility and in territory
- Analysis of results and preparation of recommendations
- Liaison and reporting to various functions within the organisation
- Extensive experience within the automotive industry
- Good knowledge of diesel combustion engine fundamentals
- Good working knowledge of EMS and related tools and software
- Experience in start and idle calibration
- Experience in vehicle systems calibration
- Good knowledge of feedback control systems and calibration techniques
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Senior Diesel Calibration Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.