Sales and Experience Expert
Sales and Experience Expert
Salary £27,000 OTE (basic salary of £21,000)
Who Are Enjoy?
Enjoy are on a mission, to bring retail to everybody but you won't find them on the high street, because they're a mobile retail store. As customers make their purchases online from Enjoys partners, they're offered the opportunity to have a Sales and Experience Expert bring the very best of the high street retail experience to their home, at a date and time suited to them.
As a Sales and Experience Expert you will:
- Always bring the best of the mobile retail store to every visit, exceeding customer expectations and meeting sales objectives.
- Stay up to date with partners' products, services, accessories, and pricing plans, sharing this with customers.
- Personalise the customer experience through thoughtful discussion and observations to then offer appropriate products and services.
- Ensure you upsell and cross-sell with integrity and in a compliant way.
- Manage your time effectively during and between customer visits.
- Drive a company vehicle safely and responsibly.
So, what are we looking for in you?
- Ideally, a strong background working in assisted sales or previous work experience in sales, retail supervisory, or premium brand retail store sales offering high levels of bespoke service with upselling and cross-selling opportunity.
- Capable of assessing customer needs and wants to drive sales each and every time.
- Passionate about providing 5-star experiences.
- Ability to create positive working relationships with colleagues and friendly rapport with customers.
- Confident in making product and service recommendations to customers.
- Respects, celebrates, and actively promotes inclusion and diversity in the workplace.
- Motivated to proactively meet sales targets.
There are some key requirements for this role:
- This is a field based role, so you will be driving. You'll need a full UK manual driving licencewith no more than 6 points and no unspent convictions.
- This is a permanent role working 10-hour days across a 4-day week, so it is key you are flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- You'll be working independently in the field, so you'll need to be OK occasionally lifting up to 23kgs (which is the max weight allowance of your holiday suitcase).
What's it like to work for Enjoy?
Enjoy are a highly engaged, passionate, and performance-based team, dedicated to successfully building a new channel in retail, the mobile retail store. Enjoy are building a great company and a great place to work, embodying the values of Kindness, Winning Together, Justice, Experience Obsessed and Growth Mindset.
What will I get from working with Enjoy?
Commission: £500 Monthly Top Up Subsidy, this is temporary until Enjoy's new uncapped commission scheme commences in the coming months.
Sign on bonus: £1000 discretionary sign on bonus (paid in 3 stages, with the final payment payable once you have been employed for 6 months and successfully completed your probation period) to thank you for choosing Enjoy! Applicable only to those applicants with offers made from 31st March - 30th June 2021.
- 20 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays
- A salary sacrifice workplace pension scheme, optimising tax and national insurance savings
- Private Medical Insurance currently provided by Vitality. Membership includes discounts to local gyms, and lots more offers
- Health cash plan covering everything from dental, optical care, physiotherapy, and much more
- Life Insurance - 4 times salary pay out. This is payable to your nominated beneficiary.
- An employee assistance program which will offer professional advice on everything from mental health issues, financial and legal advice, and career guidance
- Access to leading Wellness experts and assistance.
- Free membership to an online discount platform, offering free weekly coffee, and discounts on products and services ranging from technology, clothing, experiences, weekly food shopping, and much more!
Training: When you start, you'll receive extensive company training on the Enjoy way, product and service knowledge, then ongoing training, and development throughout your career.
Equipment: Enjoy uniform (polo shirts and jacket), your Enjoy company phone, as well as a fully prepped and maintained vehicle for each shift you work.
Support: The Enjoy HQ and leadership teams are there for you each and every day to provide guidance and safety, they're always just one click away.
This role won't be around for long, so we recommend getting your application to us as soon as possible - apply today!
We need to make you aware that offers are subject to Right to Work, criminal record (DBS), driving and reference checks. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and as a Disability Confident Employer Enjoy and Adecco can offer additional support. For any concerns, queries or additional support required please contact the recruitment team or call 01782 558220.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales and Experience Expert
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.