Temporary Research Analyst *Immediate Start*
Research Analyst - Temporary contract
Location: Remote working
Type: Temporary, full time. (2-3 weeks)
Type: Monday to Friday.
Adecco London City are currently recruiting for Research Analysts join our well-established client. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly team, offering full autonomy.
- Resilience - must be comfortable handling large volumes of data
- Proactive communication throughout each day on progress against assigned tasks
- Familiar with using Boolean search techniques for researching companies
- Proactive in asking questions
- Using excel to industry search (formulas, pivot tables)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Temporary Research Analyst *Immediate Start*
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.