£20k - £25k
Monday - Friday -8.30am - 5pm
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Must have own transport due to location
Are you a CIPD graduate or currently working towards your Level 5 CIPD?
Do you have experience of working in a generalist HR environment, assisting with HR Admin and recruitment?
Do you want to work for a friendly and reputable organisation who really look after their staff?
I am exciting to be assisting my client with the recruitment for a HR Officer. The role will be supporting with HR and recruitment.
The closing date for this position is the Tuesday 13th April and interviews will take place on the Wednesday 14th April.
- Assisting the Head of HR and Senior HR Officer with generalist HR matters
- Working closely with other departments, assisting the line managers in understanding and implementing procedures and policies.
- Regularly meeting managers to understand issues, opportunities and new ways of working within their teams
- Recruiting staff through developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, advertising roles, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Dealing disciplinary and grievance procedures as necessary.
- Attending formal meetings, taking notes and advising managers on the processes to follow.
- Working with Managers to ensure that they and their teams are comfortable administering the appraisal framework and providing assistance where required
- Planning and sometimes delivering training, including new staff inductions
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to employees
The ideal candidate
- At least three years' experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include administration of recruitment and training at all levels
- CIPD graduate or working towards Level 5 CIPD
- Degree in business management, human resources management, psychology, or social administration from an accredited institution.
- Experience of working with DBS/Safeguarding protocols would be an advantage
- Experience of working in a generalist HR environment, including recruitment and training
Other responsibilities and duties
- Experience of supporting managers across a variety of departments at different levels in all aspects of HR and training
- Good understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Excellent IT Skills
- Educated to Level 3 as a minimum, ideally in Human Resources, Business administration or other relevant subject.
- Level 2 qualification in English and Maths
- Good negotiating and influencing skills in implementing personnel policies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to research, evaluate and analyse new HR techniques, methods, and procedures
Due to the location of this role you must be able to drive and have your own car.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today! If you want further information, please call Shannon Bloomfield on 01273 325955
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for HR OFFICER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.