I'm currently recruiting for the below role for my client in Hayes. The role is a long term tempoary assignment.
Follow established procedures and guidelines to coordinate the delivery of a contract from inception so that production activity meets established forecasting requirements to the highest Environmental, Health and Safety standards
- Contracts Manager
- Contracts Coordinator
- Site Managers/Engineers
- External buyers
- Production team
- Transport team
- Credit control
- Quality team
- Complaints team
- Barmarks statistics
- Complaints submitted into database
- Credit notes against complaints
- Transport utilisation (tonnes/load)
- Transport recoveries against extra costs Sundry items and small load
Liaise with customers to establish contract requirements
- Establish with the Contracts Manager customer requirements at inception of the contract
- Make contact with sites/customers to establish key relationships
- Engage with the sites/customers/Contracts Manager to obtain forecasts
- Visit customer sites where necessary to understand requirements
- Respond to customer queries via phone and email
- Capture and record customer requirements in appropriate documentation for internal communication
Coordinate with Production to deliver contract requirements
- Obtain customer schedules
- Ensure that schedules are supplied into automatic scheduling repository efficiently
- Oversee the customer delivery schedule through scheduling system
- Liaise with production over scheduling to ensure commitments to customers are met
Resolve problems and customer complaints
- Identify potential complaints from customers as the contract progresses
- Take appropriate action to avoid a customer complaint
- Respond to customer complaints that arise
- Log customer complaints in CRM system
- Respond to feedback received from the CRM system
- Analyse and take action or escalate when common complaint trends are identified
Generate additional sales and leads
- Identify opportunities for up-selling and generating leads for additional products
- Refer to specialists to progress leads for additional sales Schedule additional product requirements
Administration of contract
- Maintain databases
- Generate Credit Notes
- Keep records up to date
Miscellaneous or ad hoc business requirements
- Manage specific projects or undertake specific project activity as determined by the business or line manager
- Travel to specific locations in order to undertake role requirements as required
- Represent your function or business at meetings or events as required
- Undertake any reasonable request in order to support the needs of the business
- Success Factors
Management and Personal Competencies
INSPIRING TRUST (Honesty)
- Maintain high standards of personal integrity.
- Behave in accordance with expressed beliefs and commitments.
- Has clear personal objectives and acts accordingly, demonstrating initiative and responsibility with regard to their own development.
- Is self-critical, recognises their errors and is aware of their qualities and limitations.
- Demonstrates interest in learning and is always improving him/herself
ADAPTABILITY (Creative perseverance)
- Respond resourcefully to new demands and challenges.
- Handle tense situations without overreacting or becoming overly emotional.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Contracts Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.