Product Analyst - Immediate Start!
Temporary- Full Time
Duration - 6 months
Salary: £12- £14ph
Do you have previous Office experience?
Do you have outstanding Excel skills?
Are you looking to build on your experience/ skills?
If the above sounds like you then get in touch today!
Office Angels are proud to be partnering with a fantastic client who are seeking to welcome a new Analyst. If you are looking for a fun, dynamic environment with a good work-life balance then this opportunity could be for you.
You will be working within the Marketing Department to help ensure all key information is up to date.
- To support the Marketing Team
- Ensuring all key information is on hand and up to date
- Updating and managing internal reports
- Updating and managing internal systems
- Managing loan stock
- Assisting with model set-ups
- Liaising with other internal teams within the UK
- Previous Office Experience
- Excellent Excel skills are a must
- Ability to work using own initiative
- High level of written communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Always maintain a professional approach
- A keen eye for detail
Interviewing soon so don't miss out!
To find out more information and submit your CV please email Charlotte: Charlotte.Birch@office-angels.com or Laura: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Product Analyst - Immediate Start!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.