CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR / DIGITAL PROPERTY SURVEYOR
- Full Time
JOB TITLE JUNIOR DIGITAL PROPERTY SURVEYOR
We're looking for a number of Junior Digital Surveyors to join our team. As a Junior Digital Surveyor, you will be responsible for capturing key data and imagery of properties to allow us to create digital assets for our customers. Your captures will take you out and about in London and you will be responsible for representing our brand with all those you will interact with. You will use industry-leading hardware along with propriety software to capture data so an interest in technology is a plus..
- Travel around London to measure and document spaces with our 360° scanner.
- Think creatively to spot opportunities for beautiful imagery that make use of space and light.
- Act as our brand ambassador, connecting with our customers and their clients to provide excellent customer experience.
- Plan your time effectively to meet daily targets.
- Offer regular updates and insights to your senior digital surveyor and customer support team.
- Be at least 21 years old with a full UK Driving Licence
- Be willing to travel around London using an electric moped (this will be provided as part of the role in addition to basic CBT training paid by company).
- Be comfortable being based from home and working on the road.
- Be confident speaking to members of the public, and fluent in English.
- Be numerate with self-organisation and time management skills.
- Be smart, presentable and professional.
- Must live in South East, West London, Harrow, Wembley or Croydon
- Have experience or an interest in photography and/or property
- Are digitally literate and excited by technology.
We're a diverse bunch and we recognise the value having a range of different experiences and perspectives brings to our team, so we actively welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are happy to consider applicants with a range of experience, if you have recently graduated from university or looking for a new and exciting challenge please don't hesitate to apply!
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy