Website Marketing Project Manager
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Website Project Manager to join a major FMCG company based in Paddington. They are looking for a graduate to support this project as the key liaison between the website development teams and the marketing teams. Your particular focus will be to support the European markets with the roll-out of their brand sites.
£90 - £100 per day
Currently working from home
- Be the main point of contact for global and local marketing teams with regards to the roll-out of the various websites
- Manage and streamline communication with project team
- Update project management boards to ensure all team members have the latest information
- Ensure team members adhere to delivery deadlines
- Ensure team members know what is expected from them and provide clarification when needed
- Represent global team on status calls
- Collate questions and issues to provide centralized responses and solutions
- Create weekly status update for senior stakeholders
- Feed into global presentations on website progress
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated project management skills in previous experience (could be for student, local or charity associations). Official project management qualifications not required.
- Great organizer, able to create structure to steam line processes
- Detail oriented, many parts need to come together seamlessly to deliver the sites
- Great communicator. You'll be working with brand managers from different markets. It's key you get energy from engaging with lots of different people
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Ability to break down complex matters in simple easy to understand snippets
- Well versed in usage of Microsoft Office applications (word, excel, powerpoint)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Website Marketing Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.