Business Development Executive
Our well established client based in the heart Worcester is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development Executive to join their growing team.
This an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in their field that will offer real progression within a Business Development role.
- Contacting new clients in new and existing markets to expand business opportunities
- Fact-finding and establishing key decisions makers
- Exploring clients' budgets and annual spend
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Maintaining and updating CRM systems
- Introducing services and solutions to prospects and customers
- Attend client meetings and supporting Account Managers where necessary
- Quoting and negotiation
- Ideally 1 year plus working with B2B sales
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Have the ability to build rapport and develop new business opportunities
- Be naturally inquisitive when approaching new and prospect client
- Experience of selling to various different industries
If you are a natural sales person who enjoys the consultative approach to sales then this is the role for you.
Apply today or contact Nick @ Adecco if you have any further questions on 01905 732790 Email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.