A leading consultancy, operating within the healthcare and governmental services sector are looking for a talented Business Intelligence developer due to departmental expansions.
- Building BI roadmap for Healthcare programmes for their external clients.
- Designing and developing ETL Solutions
- Extracting data from third party suppliers , and creating CRM workflows
- SQL Server
- Power BI
- Healthcare sector experience preferable
This is a 6 month contract, based in Birmingham (working from home), paying £400 per day (outside IR35). If interested then please reply back with an updated CV.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for BI Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.