Communications & PR Exec - Luxury Jewellery
· Coordinate press sample send-outs and returns including managing requests and bookings, couriers, relevant paperwork, tracking, internal communication with relevant departments.
· Manage collation of national press clippings, internal distribution, competitor news analysis and compile related monthly and quarterly reports for distribution to global headquarters.
· Support in the creation, preparation and distribution of PR materials and collateral as well as organisation and management of visual assets.
· Internal communication: news updates, newsletter compilation and coordination, managing written content and visual layout.
· Support managers in implementing ambassadorial & talent relations, including contracts, product gifting and monitoring social & media visibility.
·Compile, manage and continuously update department databases including Press, VIP, Ambassadors, Influencers.
·Coordination of local and international press trips and press events.
·Support department head and manager in delivery of brand-led events, including concept creation and ideation, research, production, and logistics.
·Coordinate administration aspects relating to events including invitations and brand collateral, guest lists, internal briefing documents, product placement, photography & content, insurance, security, transport & logistics, deliveries, stock control.
·Oversee bookings and itineraries for talents, VIP's, Ambassadors.
·Preparation of internal briefing materials and distribution.
·Preparation of event reports & post activity analysis.
Social & Content:
·Support managers in execution of an on brand, results driven social media strategy with relevant review and analytics of key metrics.
·Facilitate content planning and implementation of local (UK) social channel, maintaining posting and theme calendar, preparation of visuals including video, infographics, GIFs photos, and copy writing working with agency as required.
·Day to day management of local SoMe account including: Respond to direct messages, follower updates or engagement with relevant ambassadors, influencers, brand groups, re-posting etc.
·Maintaining content database including image bank and usage rights or credits. Resizing, editing imagery and assets.
· Assist in management and coordination of local asset creation including photographer briefing, photo shoots, talent sourcing, product, and logistics.
·Assist in identification of new influencer, talents, and profiles for UGC and support manager in coordination, monitoring and filing of influencer assets.
·To keep abreast developments in the world of social media, digital content, and marketing as well as industry & consumer trends and report findings internally.
· Report on the results of each content marketing initiative.
·Prepare and distribute supporting materials for management to a very high level including presentation materials and reports for board level.
·Carry out research projects and report findings internally.
·Build and improve systems and follow set processes for routine work.
·Ensure department assets are catalogued and organised in an efficient manner.
Key Internal Relationships:
· PR / Marketing
Key External Relationships:
· Appointed agencies
· UK Press
· UK Influencers
· Local brand Ambassadors
Skills, Competencies and Proficiency
· Very high-level computer and digital applications and skills in creative software; Adobe and Photoshop essential
· Highly organized (H)
· Very high Professional Verbal and Written Communication (H)
·High level attention to detail (H)
·Ability to prioritize various tasks and meet deadlines
·Ability to build and maintain strong relationships (H)
·Prior experience in working in press office administration or marketing for a global brand is essential.
·A Strong knowledge of the media landscape and finger on pulse with industry and consumer trends.
·Demonstrate a strong understanding of the brand and brand stewardship.
·Strong work ethic, highly motivated & committed
· Positive can-do attitude
·Ability to resolve problems & take initiative
·Confidence and drive
·High level personal presentation
·Professional & discrete
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Communications & PR Exec - Luxury Jewellery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.