Cloud Pre-Sales Consultant - Remote
This role sits within my clients Cloud Centre of Excellence and as such, applicants who are cloud evangelists with an unmatched passion for all things Cloud should apply.
This is a remote working position, so remote workers are encouraged to apply. You would be based from home with all expenses paid. There will be business travel at some point in the future, this is expected to be roughly 50% of the time.
We have a number of roles available at varying degrees of seniority - interested parties looking for packages between £70,000p.a. and £100,000p.a. should apply.
You will join the Cloud Centre of Excellence and carry out presales, consultancy - and where occasionally required hands on delivery - and use your technical expertise to help customers migrate, adopt and innovate using cloud services, ensuring outcomes meet the highest technical and agile standards.
* You will understand the client's project aims and to offer professional and commercial insight to ensure client satisfaction in addition to technical detail.
* You will need to be very self-sufficient when engaged in smaller assignments representing the company by themselves, always ensuring customer satisfaction through high quality work and outstanding client care.
* You must be able to work as part of larger multi-skilled presales and delivery teams on more complex engagements, either leading or supporting those teams as appropriate. Good communication, collaboration and team-working skills are essential.
* You will act as the SME on Public Cloud and related technologies for customers and sales teams. Strong experience in a multi-disciplined team is critical as is your ability to clearly communicate complex technology solutions to less specialist stakeholders.
* You will be responsible for defining designs, tasks, scope and effort from customer engagements by way of proposals, presentations and statements of work.
* You will be responsible to produce technical presales and post sales documents and other technical project related artefacts.
* An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional architecture models with a specific focus on Azure (skills in AWS also desirable)
* Proven Pre-Sales experience
* Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness / Migration / Planning Assessments observing integrating business and technical perspectives
* Experience in evaluating existing data centre and digital / application strategies
* Experience in conducting cloud service maps, TCO analysis, security considerations as part of a wider Cloud Adoption Framework
* Knowledge of the Azure Cloud Adoption Framework(s), Infrastructure-as-Code, Azure DevOps and deployment of infrastructure via Azure DevOps and associated methodology
Apply now to be considered for the hottest Azure Cloud Pre-Sales Consultant role in the UK!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Cloud Pre-Sales Consultant - Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.