Client Account Manager
Client Account Manager - Manufacturing
Monday - Friday - Office hours 9-5.30pm
£competitive + 24 days annual leave, Pension, Healthcare, Xmas Close, Parking
Award winning business
Can you manage your own set of clients, and process their requests/jobs with accuracy?
Can you demonstrate skills gained within manufacturing industries?
Do you enjoy playing a pivotal role within a small team?
This role is both key and central to daily operations in the business. Priority is to provide an impeccable service whilst forging strong relationships with customers and external sales.
Being the first point of contact for most clients, you will be managing your own workload ensuring enquiries are answered promptly, their orders booked accurately, and their jobs delivered on time, to the correct location and in the condition that they expect.
Main duties within this role:
- Acting as a customer's internal point of contact, ensuring customer's requirements are met and all orders are dealt with efficiently.
- Liaising with planning and production teams to negotiate production and delivery dates. Issuing critical dates to the customer and ensuring any changes are communicated.
- Dealing with both new projects and repeat orders for the customer from beginning to end.
- Supporting both External Sales and External Account Managers with their internal admin.
- Liaising with the QA team on any problems arising from the customer, ensuring that the customer is kept informed on any investigations for quality issues.
This is a busy exciting role working in a small team, but part of a large production you will be pivotal in managing administration for this busy Customer Service Department and playing your part in the success of their business!
This is a fast paced role so will suit someone who thrives working under pressure and enjoys working with a confident and collaborative team.
Development and career progression are certainly available to a driven and motivated individual.
Please apply today if you have the relevant skills; or e-mail email@example.com directly.
Interviews taking place in April, for an ASAP start date/training to commence.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Client Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.