JOB TITLE: Digital & eLearning Developer
LOCATION: Kingston upon Thames
CONTRACT LENGTH: 3 months
START DATE: ASAP
The Workforce Development Service is responsible for ensuring that members of the children's workforce have the right training, qualifications and on-going professional development to provide the high quality services. The Workforce Development Service is made up of the following teams: learning and development (L&D) team, Way 2 Work apprenticeships (W2W) team, organisational development (OD) team and HR support functions. Our Workforce Development Service operates across both of our operational areas (Richmond and Kingston and Windsor and Maidenhead local authorities). The Service works collaboratively to ensure our workforce are fully supported to ensure the best possible outcomes for children, young people and families.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience with E-learning and SCORM authoring tools (Articulate Storyline, Camtasia, Captivate)
- Previous experience working within a public sector service (education or children's services) is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of and experience using graphic design applications to develop visually appealing and engaging learning experiences (eg Adobe creative suite)
- Experience of developing learning content that is accessible, informative and compliant
- Proven track record of designing innovative digital content
- Excellent attention to detail, meticulous in checking own work to ensure accuracy and completeness Analytical and numerate, able to work with data to analyse trends and spot opportunities to improve or adapt.
- Collaborative in approach able to work with others to produce the best overall results
- Ability to work to strict targets and colleagues from across our stakeholder group
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for eLearning Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.