Sales and Customer Coordinator (Export)
Role: Sales and Customer Coordinator- Export
Salary: up to £19,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
Start date: ASAP
Benefits: Free onsite parking, Pension Scheme, Bupa Healthcare, 34 days holiday, Life Assurance
Do you have experience working within customer service and sales support? Are you a process driven individual, capable of providing excellent customer service with empathy and professionalism? If so, then this could be the role for you!
Our Halifax based client is looking to expand their Export team on a permanent basis. The role will be a mixture of Office/home working. Ideally, we're looking for individuals who can start as soon as possible. Due to the location of the site, being a car driver will be beneficial and you'll benefit from free parking.
- Order processing and order management in a timely and detailed manner
- Raising export paperwork for deliveries and collections when required
- Liaising with relevant Customs Agents when appropriate
- Processing customer complaints, ensuring the best outcome for the customer and the company
- Liaison and support of nationwide Business Development Managers
- Liaison with all internal customers & departments
- Pricing for individual accounts and collating all information in an accessible and central location
- Internal & external reporting, as required
- Management and organisation of your own and shared sales inboxes
- Efficient, timely & detailed correspondents with external & internal customers
- Previous customer service/ Sales admin experience necessary
- Export knowledge of shipping products overseas through varying methods beneficial but not essential
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working
- Computer literate/keyboard skills
- Previous knowledge of a CRM system preferred
If you have the necessary experience and you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration.
You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales and Customer Coordinator (Export)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.