Integration Systems Analyst
We currently have a brand new opportunity for an Integration Systems Analyst to join a successful global organisation, in their offices based in central Romford.
You will be responsible for the design, quality assurance, support and maintenance of both external and internal application integrations. The analyst works closely with customers, suppliers and developers to understand and provide feedback on complex functional requirements, identify gaps and technical limitations, propose solutions and workarounds, as well as engineering functional requirements.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collect, manage and synthesise integration requirements from customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Translate business requirements to detailed functional/technical requirements,
including the definition of the translation requirements of messages between
application formats (XML, JSON, EDIFACT, ANSI X12, etc.)
- Liaise with the integration development team to confirm technical viability of
requested work items and ensure functional requirements are clear and understood
- Prepare and execute test plans to perform quality assurance on developed integration
- Read message specifications and perform gap analysis between inbound and outbound transactions with minimal assistance
- Provide work estimates as requested based on requirements gathered
The most suitable candidate will have previous or current experience working in an IT Analyst based role (e.g. systems
analyst, business analyst, integration analyst, etc.). A bachelor's degree in a business-, computing-, economics-, or
numeracy-related subject is also preferred, but not essential. Experience with data modelling, information management, and data flows would also be an advantage.
in return the company offers excellent benefits, as well as the chance to join an innovative successful company local to you!
Interested? Please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Integration Systems Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.