Role: Parts Administrator
Location: Bradford (Office Based)
Hours: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours per week, some flexibility)
Salary: up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits: Pension scheme, free parking on-site,
Our client based on the outskirts of Bradford is now looking to for a Parts Administrator to join a small and established team.
You'll be responsible for supporting a wide range of administration duties for the production, parts, and procurement department to facilitate the smooth day to day running.
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced administrator on a permanent basis offering a salary up to £22,000 for the right candidates. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to join and stable company who would love to offer longevity and security to its people.
- Administrator support for production, parts, procurement along with other departments
- Liaising with Engineers
- Replenishing Stock in the warehouse
- Ordering spare parts for maintenance and repairs
- Dealing with customer queries
- Use of standard Microsoft Office software and SAP Business One
- Document filing
- All other general administration duties which may be required
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Experience in purchasing, parts, and components within the manufacturing industry
- Good knowledge of standard MS Office software
- SAP Business One (Desirable but not essential)
- Organised with a flexible approach
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
The location would suit applicants who live in Bradford, Shipley, Idle and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills, please submit your CV online.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we cannot contact each applicant individually. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours of sending your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Parts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.