front of house customer service Advisor
Adecco Newcastle are delighted to support there client in finding a Front of house/Customer Service assistant to join there busy team in a student living accommodation block.
Purpose of the role: To be part of the Property Team and drive the performance of the service KPI's whilst delivering an outstanding student experience. You will be responsible for driving high quality customer service, with the safety and welfare of students always being paramount. The role involves providing a meet & greet reception and facilities management help desk service as well as supporting all back office functions and administration, in support of the Property Manager and the operations of the site. The postholder will support with open days, intake days and departures as well as day to day visitors, students and College or University staff.
* To provide an excellent and customer focused reception service to all students and visitors.
* To provide a professional helpdesk and telephone service with calls answered promptly, knowledgably and helpfully.
* To promptly and courteously deal with enquiries from customers and visitors to the property, providing appropriate advice and information, through a variety of methods, including email, website, telephone and in person.
* To ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times and act as a role model for excellent service delivery.
* To issue and collect visitor passes and manage the sign-in and sign-out process.
* To support student check in and check out activities.
* To manage the booking out and return of keys and fobs and coordinate the replacement of lost keys or fobs.
* To assist on open days and carry out viewings.
* To provide and display information to students in relation to travel, events, luggage storage and tenancy procedures. * To sort the incoming and outgoing post and parcels and log all correspondence.
* To deal with local community issues and escalate the accordingly to the Property Manager for interventions if required.
* To carry out general administration and office support, including typing, photocopying, scanning, filing and ordering of stationary off the approved list. Ensuring that databases and spreadsheets are maintained as required.
* To manage, prepare and clear any HfS meeting rooms that have bookings, ensuring rooms are prepared with AV equipment needs and refreshments, where necessary.
* To manage the signing in of external parties, including contractors and that permits for working are in place.
* To comply with Health and Safety working practices at all times and provide information to visitors and subcontractors on HfS processes.
* Log any report faults onto the helpdesk, prioritising and monitoring the status of any faults and liaising with the Property Team to ensure they are aware of the status to support the delivery of service KPI's.
* To respond to emergencies in a professional and diligent manner.
* To follow the complaints procedures and to receive, log and attempt to resolve complaints received from customers with a view to the continuous improvement of our services.
* Embed customer involvement by involving and consulting with customers to find ways to shape, improve and deliver services to meet their needs and to promote the student experience within our property through entertainment and involvement.
* To be vigilant regarding student welfare issues and to report any student problem or any unusual behaviours to your line manager immediately. In order for Homes for Students to work effectively, you may be required to assist with other areas of work and therefore, you should be prepared to undertake other duties appropriate to the post, as delegated by your line manager.
If you feel this is a role suitable for you please sent in your application.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for front of house customer service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.