Customer Service Representative
My forward thinking client based at Keele are looking for a Customer Service Representative to support their expanding team.
Monitor, prioritise and respond to emails/live chats in the various in boxes
Appropriately respond to enquiries on our social media channels
Deal with telephone enquiries to new & existing
Give guidance on by telephone & email
Process orders over the telephone through the online system
Arrange & manage examination bookings through shared calendars
Ensure additional order notes & instructions are followed
- A Level or equivalent required (Business/IT related discipline preferred)
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- Ability to remain professional, helpful & courteous with customers at all times
- Committed individual able to manage and prioritise own workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion to deliver the best customer experience
- Keen interest in Camera technology (preferred but not essential)
37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday with remote working encouraged
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.