T-P Payroll Administrator
Job Title: T-P Payroll Administrator
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Hours: 37.5 per week - Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.45pm, Friday 8.30am to 1.00pm
Are you available to start a new job immediately? Do you have payroll experience within a Practice or Bureau environment?
Office Angels are currently working with a client based in Sutton who are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Processing 180 company payrolls per month, 15 weekly payrolls and 6 bi-weekly payrolls on Iris Payroll Bureau software
- Ensuring all statutory payments are included
- Setting up and running auto enrolment pension schemes
- Telephone contact with clients, answering queries and taking instructions
Professional skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Payroll experience within a Practice or Bureau environment
- Up to date knowledge of all payroll legislation including SSP, SMP, Tax, NI, RTI auto enrolment etc.,
- Ability to manage workload and complete jobs within deadlines
- Iris Payroll software experience is a distinct advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, happy to go the extra mile
- Competence using MS Office applications
- You must be available to start this role immediately
Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview asap!
Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email email@example.com
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for T-P Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.